Back at the studio complex, Matthew shares highlights from a trip through Florida. The conversation winds its way across topics ranging from the ties between Dalí and Duchamp to this century’s wave of Edison bulbs and reclaimed wood.
Several museums and studio spaces are recommended. Arts community encounters are shared. Joe offers insights on Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto.
With so much material, you best subscribe and get part two.
(Un)required Resources For Episode 34
- Salvador Dalí on artnet
- Marcel Duchamp on artnet
- Duchamp: A Biography on Amazon
- “Readymade” at tate.org.uk
- Dalí/Duchamp exhibition review (Royal Academy show) from The Guardian
- The Dalí Museum
- USF Contemporary Art Museum
- USF Graphicstudio
- UF University Galleries
- Chuck Klosterman
- Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs on Amazon